Xshare file transfer apk download is an application designed to transfer all types of files from your Android device to another type of device. If you are looking for an app that can transfer photos, videos, apps, or all download history, this is a quick, efficient, and easy-to-use method.
One of the benefits of using this app is that you can select multiple files at once. Thanks to this feature, you can save a lot of time instead of searching and selecting each file individually.
XShare’s interface is very accurate and is designed to facilitate file transfers. You can see the selected file type at the top of the screen. Slide your finger from side to side to get what you want, and then find the annoying file. You can access the Downloads folder, installed apps, photos, videos, music, and other files like text, ebooks, and compressed files.
XShare-File Fast Transfer is a fast Android, photo, and video application. No communication required and no traffic, you can easily share details with friends often in minutes. There are no connection restrictions, so you can save your files to anyone and wherever you want. It also provides a QR code service that allows you to connect with other users. Just scan the QR code and start sharing. The fastest and most popular data-sharing app from Android mobile to tablet. To transfer files quickly, you need to keep both phones close.
- No network transfer required for flash
- It does not require data and transfers large files at flash speed.
- Supports all Android devices and file formats
- Send large files without restrictions
- Transfer multiple files or folders simultaneously: applications, images (PNG, JPG), video documents (MP4,) documents, pdf, zip, etc.
- Continuation of transport holidays
- You do not need to worry about reconnecting and reconnecting when the transmission is interrupted.
- very safe transportation
- There is no fear of private leaks. Upload files securely and securely
- endless online video
- HD and video of your choice, continuous updates.
- find more fun
- Exciting games are now available! Enjoy now!
- Many languages are supported.
- Easy file sharing anytime, anywhere
- Fast QR Code Comparisons
- Quick app setup
- Faster than Bluetooth (approximately 200 times)
- No internet connection required
- Smooth and secure file transfers
- Download and install BlueStacks from https://www.bluestacks.com . The installation process is very simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. The BlueStacks app may take a while to load for the first time. When it opens, you can see the BlueStacks home screen.
- Google Play Store is pre-installed on BlueStacks. Find the Google Play Store on the Home screen and click the icon to open it. You may need to sign in to access the Google Play Store.
- In the search bar, find “XShare – transfer and share all files without data”. Click to install “XShare – Transfer and share all files without data” in search results.
- If you do not see “XShare – Transfer and share all files without data” in search results, you need to download the APK / XAPK file included on this page and save it in an easily accessible location. Once the APK / XAPK file has been downloaded, double-click to open it. You can drag and drop APK / XAPK files to the BlueStacks home screen to open them.
- Once installed, click the “XShare – Transfer and share all files without data” icon on the Home screen to start using it and it works like a charm.
The Send by QR Code screen opens with a QR code on your phone screen. Launch XShare on the receiving device, tap the welcome button on the Home screen and scan the QR code on the call screen. The selected file will be sent wirelessly to the incoming call.
XShare lets you transfer files to other devices in the same way as Xender does. This app claims to transfer 200 files faster than Bluetooth.
The app is available in the Google Play Store to give other Android smartphone users access to free apps.